- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel® Core™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.2 and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
- Fan Xpert 4 with GPU temperature sensing allows for dynamic fan calibration and optimized system cooling while gaming
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting and a 3D-printing friendly mount
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
From the manufacturer
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating one of the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality.
Built for a customized gaming experience, the ROG Strix H370-F Gaming features Fan Xpert 4 for dynamic system cooling, Aura Sync RGB lighting and 3D printing mounts. Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen2 deliver maximum connectivity and speed while ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance.
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance
- Fan Xpert 4 with GPU temperature sensing
- ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting and a 3D-printing friendly mount
- Pre-mounted I/O shield
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it’s not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
Outshine the Competition
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Performance Level Up
ROG Strix motherboards provide comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AIO) coolers via Fan Xpert 4 or via its media-acclaimed UEFI. Whether you’re cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and ASUS T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the ROG Strix H370-F Gaming to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits.
Dual PCIe 3.0 M.2
ROG Strix H370-F Gaming is equipped with two M.2 slots for maximum storage flexibility. The first slot has an integrated M.2 heatsink with a huge cooling surface to bolster fan-based cooling, finished in stylish brushed metal. The second slot is situated away from heat-generating graphics card to maximize airflow cooling.
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
ROG’s patent-pending I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black, and it’s pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard.